Welcome to the Elijah House Training`s program
Our schools take hold of the long rich treasure of experience and biblical insights of our founders which has been updated by the Elijah House staff to meet the contemporary challenges provided by social changes.
What we offer
- School of Spiritual Growth
- School for Inner Healing, deliverance and prayer ministry
- School of Prophecy
School of Spiritual Growth
Through the inspirational teaching, times of meeting with God and a healthy small group dynamic, participants should:
- Have a breakthrough in a deep fellowship with God
- Experience sanctification and transformation of the inner man
- Find their calling and identity in Jesus
- Get to know the heart of God and their own heart
- Receive new courage for reconciliation
- Grasp authority and able to responsibly live under authority
- …and much more
Structure of the School
The “live” schools are usually 2 blocks of five days. Each day involves a time of worship, up to three talks, a time of reflection and a supervised small group. In the small groups the students receive personal ministry from the supervisor whilst the others in the small group observe the process.
Please fill out and send it to our office
We invite you to an adventurous journey into the heart of God, your own heart which will change your life and social surroundings.
Testimony, or send in a testimony…
School for Innere Healing, deliverance and prayer ministry
With the focus on equipping for ministry the students will find this training`s program to be very practical. They will learn how to be lead by the Holy Spirit, to use biblical tools and the use of prophetic counselling in order to appropriate transformation an healing into the lives of people, families and fellowships.
- Understand and experience the process of transformation and sanctification of the inner man
- Meeting from heart to heart – with God and one another
- The connection of inner healing and deliverance
- Renewal of the mind
- Victorious living despite brokenness (emotional and sexual abuse, Burnout, Depression, Addictions etc.)
- Receive a deeper understanding about important themes from a biblical perspective: i.e. basic trust, denial, rejection, sexual Identity, etc.
- ..and much more.
Structure of the School
The “live” schools are usually 2 blocks of five days. Each day involves a time of worship, up to three talks or live examples of prayer ministry in the morning and small group ministry in the afternoon. In the small groups the students apply the tools they have received and are assisted by the supervisor.
You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts. (2.Cor. 3:3)
Testimony, or send us your testimony…
School of Prophecy
- Intimate relationship with God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Lifestyle and character of a prophetic person
- Discernment of the gift and the office
- Listening to the heart of the Father – how God speaks
- Functions of the prophetic
- Interpretation of dreams and visions
- Prophetic aspect of burdenbearing
- Healing prophetically gifted people
- Gift of prophecy and prophetic revelation
- Prophetic Inercession and Warfare
- Praying for house and land
- and much more.
Testimony, or send us your testimony
Short information on the internship program.