Our Vision at Elijah House:
is to promote and encourage a prophetic ministry to fulfill the dual mandates of Malachi 4:5-6— to “restore the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers,” and Matthew 17:11—to “restore all things.”
It is our aim to implement this-
- By equipping Christians (Eph. 4,12) to bring transformation and reconciliation to individuals, families, and the whole Body of Christ.
- By fostering unity: connecting the hearts of people to deeper intimacy with their Creator and Saviour, and turning their hearts to one another.
- By seeking to further the Kingdom through revealing God`s Heart and by being a voice in the wilderness of the present generation.
Our ministry ethics
All our ministry Centres and members of the international network are committed to the following integral values of Elijah House International:
Live a life reflecting the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and to remain faithful to the basic Kingdom values of:
- A life in covenantal relationship within the local body of Christ
- praying and working for reconciliation and unity in the Body of Christ.
- Living in the power of the Cross and the resurrection.
- their recognition for the need of prayer and the prophetic in ministry
- Fulfilling the two great commandments. (Mark 12:30-31)
- The way they honour Authority and others
Statement of faith
We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all that is, seen and unseen.
We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, light from light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, of one Being with the Father; through him all things were made.
For us and for our salvation he came down from heaven, was incarnate of the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary and became truly human. For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate; he suffered death and was buried. On the third day he rose again in accordance with the Scriptures; he ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and his kingdom will have no end.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father [and the Son], who with the Father and the Son is worshiped and glorified, who has spoken through the prophets. We believe in one holy catholic* and apostolic Church.
We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins. We look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. Amen
* We understand the word “catholic” in its original meaning “all encompassing”, thus including all believers who are in agreement with this Creed.