Our Vision at Elijah House:
is to promote and encourage a prophetic ministry to fulfill the dual mandates of Malachi 4:5-6— to “restore the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers,” and Matthew 17:11—to “restore all things.”
It is our aim to implement this-
- By equipping Christians (Eph. 4,12) to bring transformation and reconciliation to individuals, families, and the whole Body of Christ.
- By fostering unity: connecting the hearts of people to deeper intimacy with their Creator and Saviour, and turning their hearts to one another.
- By seeking to further the Kingdom through revealing God`s Heart and by being a voice in the wilderness of the present generation.
Our ministry ethics
All our ministry Centres and members of the international network are committed to the following integral values of Elijah House Global Network:
Live a life reflecting the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and to remain faithful to the basic Kingdom values of:
- God is triune in nature, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- God the Father, Creator and lover of all.
- God the Son, Jesus Christ, fully human, fully God, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- God the Holy Spirit indwells and empowers Christians in their commission to take the Gospel to all nations.
- The Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God, authoritative in matters of faith, doctrine, conduct and revelation.
- Humanity is created in the image of God, yet fallen in their disposition to honour their Creator. Therefore, for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential.